Story Guides War in Korea
These resources provide insight into the causes and effects of the Korean War. Use these resources to help students identify the causes and effects of the Korean War. Use the Export to My Lists button above to turn this into a research list for your students.
- What factors led to the civil war in Korea?
- How did the international community respond to the conflict in Korea? How did nations determine their alliances?
- How did the Korean War affect American lives? Evaluate U.S. participation in the Korean War; was it worth the cost?
- Overview: War in Korea
- Visuals: War in Korea (Visual)
- Outlines: Outline
- Transcripts: Transcript
- Lesson: Introduction
- Lesson: 1-Korea as Proxy War
- Lesson: 2-Role of United Nations
- Lesson: 3-Warfare
- Lesson: 4-Aftermath
- Lesson: Closing
- Investigate Activities: Truman and Korea
- Photos & Illustrations: Korea: demilitarized zone
- Photos & Illustrations: Korean War: 38th Parallel
- Photos & Illustrations: Korean War: Battle of Hoengsong
- Photos & Illustrations: Korean War: Inchon landing
- Photos & Illustrations: Korean War: U.N. paratroopers
- Reference Articles: 38th Parallel
- Reference Articles: Korean War
- Political, Government & Court Documents: Korean Armistice Agreement (1953)
- Speeches: Truman, Harry: UN Involvement in Korea speech (1950)
- Maps: Korean War
"War in Korea." History Hub, ABC-CLIO, 2020, historyhub.abc-clio.com/Support/Display/2153074?cid=256. Accessed 20 Jan. 2020.
Entry ID: 2153074